When you choose a senior living community, you’re not only deciding on a new place to call home, you’re choosing an entire lifestyle. Harbour’s Edge, nestled alongside the Intracoastal Waterway (and a half-mile from the beach), puts you within arm’s reach of a whole host of amenities to fill your days exactly the way you want.
Creating Your Home in Delray Beach
You’ll find Boca Raton to the south and Boynton Beach to the north of Delray Beach in Palm Beach County, and a large stretch of the Arthur R. Marshall Loxahatchee National Wildlife Refuge borders the west. With white sandy beaches and family-friendly festivals, no wonder it’s been called the Most Fun Small Town in America.
Discover the Pineapple Grove Arts District known for galleries and other cultural events, or try your skills at more than 150 arcade classic pinball machines at the Silverball Museum. With a handful of well-curated museums in the area, you’ll be able to learn more about the local people that have helped Delray Beach thrive since the late 1800s.
If you want to get outside, ”Florida’s Village by the Sea” boasts the southern section of the Great Florida Birding Trail (more than 150 species of birds have been spotted here!). Or, check out the Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens for a zen escape right in the city. And with five beachfront parks and a nationally renowned tennis club, you can be as active or as relaxed as you like.
The Harbour’s Edge Difference
Our residents have easy access to an entire campus featuring world-class residences, research-based (and fun!) programming, expert care and a whole community of support.
Chef-Driven Dining Options
From casual breakfast to waterside elegance, our on-site restaurants and venues offer the just-right experience for any mood or occasion.
- For a casual dining experience, meet up with friends five nights a week at Sailfish.
- Overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway, Edgewater is perfect for a more intimate gathering and offers an outdoor patio, too.
- Nosh on a complimentary continental breakfast daily or meet friends for cocktails in the Lounge (with a piano!).
- Reserve our Private Waterside Dining Room for any special occasion.
On top of the ambiance offered by these venues, the culinary team works to develop menus that taste delicious and meet your dietary needs. Check out this sample menu for a peek!
With a location like this, a highlight of choosing Harbour’s Edge is the exclusive coastal location framed by beautifully landscaped surroundings around every turn. And you can easily pop into:
- A beautiful walking path along the Intracoastal Waterway.
- A temperature-controlled swimming pool, whirlpool spa and adjacent pool deck lounge next to the water.
- Access to a wide variety of engaging classes, clubs and committees centered on current interests or new hobbies.
In addition to our five-star rated health center — fewer than 10% are rated as highly in Florida — and other senior living services, our residents access impressive amenities and director-led programming at our:
- Fitness Center, Wellness Center, Activities Center and Lifelong Learning Center where together we focus on your physical, intellectual, social and spiritual wellbeing.
- Performing Arts Center, where we offer programming and resident-led experiences.
- Arts and Crafts Studio, available to residents to hone their skills or try something new!
And our residents take advantage of our on-site comforts and conveniences like:
- Salon and spa services so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your community to feel pampered.
- Pet-friendly policy, which means your furry friend can join you at your new home.
- Helpful concierge to help register for activities, answer questions and so much more.
- Indoor and outdoor gathering spaces and spacious common areas to make meeting up with friends or enjoying family time a breeze.
- Library staffed with resident volunteers ready to help find your next favorite book.
Join Us at Harbour’s Edge & See for Yourself!
Whether you’re looking at senior living communities for yourself or a loved one, we’d love to host you on-site safely so you can see for yourself the engaging lifestyle, exclusive amenities and personalized care offered by Harbour’s Edge. Contact us today to schedule your visit!