We help Harbour’s Edge residents, as well as nonresidents throughout the Delray Beach, Florida, and Palm Beach County areas, recover and return home after a serious illness, injury, or hip, knee or joint replacement surgery. Our senior rehabilitation services are offered seven days a week on an extended or short-term rehabilitation basis. We feature a friendly, dedicated care team who will work closely with you, your family and personal physician to create a customized care plan. Our restorative rehabilitation services — including physical, occupational and speech therapies — are available in a comfortable setting to help you quickly recover and get back to your optimal life.
To learn more about our rehabilitation services for yourself or a loved one, complete the contact form on this page.
- All private rooms and deluxe private suites
- Exceptional chef-prepared meals from the health center’s private open kitchen
- Access to all Harbour’s Edge amenities, including game room, arts & crafts studio, and events and activities
- Physiatrist who coordinates with therapy team and your physician
- Registered physicians, nurses and nurse practitioner services available on-site
- Social worker and dietitian available on-site
- Variety of diagnostic and therapy services available on-site
- Restorative therapy to help maintain independence
- Joint replacement therapy
- Antibiotic and pain management
- Healthy lifestyle programming
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Salon and barber services
Harbour’s Edge is also partnered with the nationally respected Rehab Care™, a premier provider of physical, occupational and speech-language rehabilitation services, to ensure your therapist meets our standards.
Each person receives an individualized treatment plan, based on rehabilitation needs, physician orders and therapist recommendations. We’ll provide the most appropriate services as recommended by your therapy team after admission.
It’s similar in that it helps restore strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy focuses on helping people improve their ability to perform daily tasks by modifying the physical environment and using adaptive techniques and equipment to increase independence.
Prior to your discharge, a plan will be developed that determines any equipment needs and in-home services you may require.